Radvilė Kisieliūtė graduated from A. Martinaitis Art School and trained in Vilnius Arts Academy Open School of Art, Design and Architecture in Lithuania. Later she obtained a BA Fashion Design at University of Bedfordshire and has worked in fashion industry for bespoke and high fashion companies. Alongside her MA in University of Arts London where she gained master’s degree in Costume Design for Performance, she also designed and made costumes for live performances and worked on freelance base projects.
Her strongest interests are in symbolism, paganism, folkloric heritages intertwined with psychological and philosophical underlayings. Her work focuses on textiles and textures manipulation, development, breaking down methods and recycling, which over years became the distinctive style of her creations and supportive expression of her concepts. Radvile enjoys exploring, analysing chosen themes in greater depth and discovering continuation and dialogue between personal interests, research, experimentation and design development throughout creation of meaningful work. Radvilė always tries to find connections by collating chosen theme context with parallel themes to come up with grounded statement and experimental interpretation.
Due to her extensive work experience and education in a lot of different creative fields Radvilė is open for various creative work without limiting her choices and creative thinking.
UNIVERSITY OF ARTS LONDON | LCF | 2017 09 – 2018 12
MA Costume Design for Performance | Achieved First Class Degree
UNIVERSITY OF BEDFORDSHIRE | School of Art and Design | 2013 09 - 2016 06
BA Fashion Design | Achieved First Class Degree
KAUNAS SAULES GYMNASIUM | Secondary Education | 2010 – 2013
Graduated with Honours Diploma
A. MARTINAITIS ART SCHOOL | Art Diploma | 2007 – 2011
Graduated With 10/10
- SED LIBERA NOS A MALO | 2020 07 – 2020 08
Costume Designer – short film. Director: Jack Salvadori.
- LOOK BACK IN ANGER 2020 02 – 03 Costume Designer Director: Sebastian Palka. White Bear Theatre, London.
- ANTIGONE 2019 09 – 10 Costume Supervisor and Maker North Wall Theatre, Oxford.
- SQUIRREL 2019 07 – 08 Costume Designer and Maker Short film. Director: Emily Bowell
- EGLE THE QUEEN OF SERPENTS 2019 06 Directed, realised scenography and costumes for short performance staged at National Kaunas Drama Theatre.
- MATERIAL INTERACTION’S RESEARCH ASSISTANT 2019 04 – 05 Assisting Donatella Barbieri for Prague Quadrennial 2019 workshops preparation – making performative objects.
- I LOVED YOU WITHOUT YOU EVEN KNOWING | IF I WOULD JUMP THROUGH THE WINDOW, THEN ONLY SLOW FOXTROT | 2019 04
Scenographer Short performances. Director: Eglė Švedkauskaitė and Yasen Vasilev. Performance was part of Young Theatre Days Festival 2019 in Klaipėda, Lithuania.
- COMPANION SHOP | 2019 04 Costume Designer Short film. Director: Ivy Jelisavac
- LA PETITE MORT | 2019 03 Costume Designer Short film. Director: Jack Salvadori
- JOVIS BON HOVIS | 2019 03 Commission of costume for lead character – TV show for children
- EGLE THE QUEEN OF SERPENTS | 2018 09 – 12 Costume Designer and Maker, Concept Realisation Performed at Sadler’s Wells Theatre | MA Final Project
- THE ANTHROPOCENE BODY | 2018 08 – 09
Fashion Artefacts / Prototypes Producer – Constructor
Part of the London Design Festival 2018
- EAST WALL | 2018 02 – 09 Assistant Costume Designer Directed by: Hofesh Shechter ★★★★★ The Guardian
- AUDIMAS | 2017 08 – 09 Print Design Intern Collection Research and Development Department
- FASHIONIZER | 2016 10 – 2017 06 Production and Fashion Support Assistant Assisting Product Manager/ Fabrics and Materials Buyer and Design Department
- LULU LIU | 2015 09 Design Studio Intern – Backstage Head Dresser at London Fashion Week SS2016
- MARY KATRANTZOU | 2015 01 – 2015 02 Studio Intern – Backstage Dresser at London Fashion Week AW201